The City of McCallsburg is looking for a City Clerk to join our team.
The position function includes the following:
• Perform all reporting and recording functions as required by Iowa Code
• Assist elected officials, as needed
• Serve as a liaison between City government and citizens
• Ensures City Hall operations efficiently and effectively
• Perform a variety of routine and complex clerical duties
• Maintain accurate billing and receiving records related to utility accounts.
A complete job description can be obtained by emailing Emily Banks, City Council Member, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is an IPERS eligible position. Hours will can be flexible, with approximately
24-32 hours per week. Pay will be based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted through Friday, February 17, 2023.
The City of McCallsburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the City will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages employees and prospective employees to discuss needed accommodations with the appropriate City representative.